Gus + Steel
Who’s ready for some baby snuggles?
There is nothing more peaceful than a sleeping baby and this Sleep Sack promises you that (well, as much as anyone can promise a sleeping baby anyway).
Choose from sleeveless, short sleeves or long sleeves with optional foldover mitts plus we’ve included zipper guards to protect baby’s skin.
You’ll find this pattern straightforward and a great project to try or perfect your zipper installation!
- Sleeves with cuffs
- Sleeves with binding and bands
- Sleeves with binding and hand warmers
- Neckband or bound neck
- Preemie - 18/24M
- Knit fabric such as jersey or interlock
- Preemie - 0/3M: 3/4 yard
- 3/6M - 18/24M: 1 yard
- Serger/Overlocker. You can also substitute a sewing machine with the zig-zag stitch in place of the serged seam.
- Sewing Machine with zipper foot.
- Coverstitch with binding attachment (optional).
- PDF - US Letter/A4, A0, Projector
- PDF - Detailed Instructions with images
*Please note that no physical products will be sent. This listing is for digital downloads of sewing patterns. Downloads will be emailed and are also available at the order confirmation screen. Please check your spam and promotions folder. Email any questions to customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org